One Hour In Store Service
to new and existing customers at our West London store.
About the service
Using the latest and most advanced glazing technology currently available on the market;
our expert lab technicians will be able to cut any type of lenses for all prescriptions from
single vision to varifocals in just an hour. This means you can grab a coffee and something
to eat then come back an hour later to pick up your brand new glasses fitted with your prescription
lenses, ready for you to wear.
Don’t worry if your frames are curved or if they have an unusual shape as our new state-of-the-art
Glazing equipment can accommodate to lenses for all different frame styles no matter how large,
small or curved they are.
What are the benefits of this service?
There are many benefits to using our one hour in-store service:
• There are no additional costs for this service
• This service is available for both new and existing customers
• A shorter waiting time as you don’t have to wait at home up to two weeks for your glasses
• Our state-of-the-art glazing equipment can cut any type of lens including for varifocal glasses
• It’s suitable for all frame settings; fully-rimmed, semi-rimless (supra), and rimless no matter
how large or small the frames are
What to do next?
If you would like to experience our new and exciting service, simply pop in to see us
at our London store based in Chiswick. You can have a look at our extensive collection
of designer glasses and sunglasses as well as get friendly and helpful
advice from our in-house qualified optical assistants.
If you book in to see one of our prescription experts, we guarantee that you will
receive the complete optical experience from an initial consultation and eye test
to picking out a frame that’s right for you.