Conditions of Use
The term ‘Fashion Eyewear’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 426 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5TF. The term ‘you’ refers to the customer or user of our website
Company registration number is 06792249 and our VAT registration number is 998174553
Availability of Goods
- We keep a range of eyewear in stock in the UK however due to the number of models, colours and sizes available it is not possible to keep all items in stock. Where items are not in stock in the UK, the eyewear is directly sourced from the Supplier.
- We cannot guarantee the availability of goods, and sometimes it will be the case that an item has been discontinued, delayed or out of stock with our suppliers. In this instance we will endeavour to inform you of the delay as soon as possible by either phone or email, and offer you a choice of an alternative item or a full refund.
- We are unable to take responsibility for any loss or damages that you may suffer if we are unable to supply the goods.
- Great care is taken to ensure that items are displayed accurately, however should this not be the case, we will offer a full refund to you, but please note that we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damages that you may suffer.
By placing your order, you confirm that the following are true:
- You have obtained a prescription from a suitably qualified person which is not more than 2 years old;
- You have notified us in writing of any eye conditions of which you are aware;
- You will supply accurate written details of your current prescription (including any notes on the prescription) when requested.
- That the prescription details provided are not for a person under 16 years of age, such prescriptions can only be completed in one of our stores.
- That all details regarding payment and delivery provided when placing the order are correct and up to date.
Please refer to our Returns policy.
All Promotional codes from FashionEyewear are 7 day promotions, unless otherwise specified, and after that time are no longer valid on any future purchases. Please note that only one coupon code may be used per transaction and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Please note, all promotional codes are not valid on selected special edition models.
If your final order does not meet the coupon criteria, the discount amount will be deducted if a refund is requested.
Buy One Get One Free Offer
1. Offer expires at 23:59 GMT on 3 December 2013. Offer subject to availability and may be changed or withdrawn without notice by Fashion Eyewear Limited at any time. Offer has no cash alternative.
2. For each order, the sunglasses of higher value must be paid for, the cheapest sunglasses will be free. Both items must be ordered at the same time.
3. We will endeavour to dispatch both sunglasses together but occasionally one sunglasses frame may be delayed.
4. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
5. In the unlikely event that you require a refund, both pairs of sunglasses must be returned at the same time in accordance with our returns policy.Postage and packing will be applied to each single item if returned separately. No exchange will be offered for this promotion.
Limitations of Supply
- We have absolute discretion as to whether or not to accept your order and we reserve the right to request further information from you where we feel that this is necessary or appropriate.
- We reserve the right to end any Agreement with you, cancel or place on hold any orders and/or to suspend or terminate your access to the Fashion Eyewear website immediately and without notice to you if you breach any of these terms and conditions, you fail to make any payment when due, we suspect that you are about to engage in or have engaged in fraudulent or illegal activity on the website or, if requested to by us, failed to provide us with sufficient information within a reasonable time to enable us to verify the accuracy and validity of any information provided to us so as to prevent fraudulent use of the website. The order will only be dispatched after we have received and verified these documents.
Prices and Payment
- All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Whilst great care is taken to maintain accurate pricing on the site, there will be situations where a mistake may occur and for this reason the pricing cannot be guaranteed. If this occurs, we will notify you of the error before your order will be processed. You will then have the choice to either accept the correct price or to cancel your order.
- We reserve the right to alter prices from time to time without prior notification, however if you have paid for an item at a price prior to the change then this price will stand for that transaction.
- Credit and charge card payments are subject to validation and authorisation by the cardholder's issuer and we will not be held liable for any non-delivery or delay if a card issuer refuses to authorise payment.
- We cannot accept responsibility or liability for failures in transmission of information deletion, non-delivery or failure to store any communications by you.
- If there are discrepancies in the order details regarding customer/shipping/card holder address your order maybe subject to additional security checks. You may be asked to provide further proof of identity, failure to comply with these request may result in delay or cancellation of your order.
- Please note: 1.5 index lenses are valued at £30. If prescription orders are returned a minimum of £30 will be deducted from your refund.
Dispatch of Goods
- We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the goods are dispatched to the address provided within the time period specified by us via email to you, although we cannot guarantee that the goods will be dispatched by that date.
- You will be notified by email at the time your goods are dispatched.
- You accept that we will not be liable to you for any loss, damage or charge incurred because of the late delivery or non delivery of goods. In the case of non delivery, if either Fashion Eyewear or our courier is at fault, you will be offered the choice of a full refund or re-delivery.
- The risk of damage to the goods passes to you once they are delivered to the address specified in your order instructions. You should promptly inspect goods delivered to them to satisfy themselves that any goods delivered to them are as expected.
- All goods require a signature at the recipient’s specified address.
- Providing a incorrect delivery address may result in a delay or non delivery. If your order can not be delivered due to incorrect address provided by the customer Fashion Eyewear reserves the right to charge the customer the cost of a second delivery.
- Any Customs or import charges on International deliveries must be paid by the customer. The customer will be charged accordingly for any additional cost arising not paying required customs or not providing accurate contact details as to enable delivery to be carried out at destination.
- We will not accept responsibility for any damage on goods caused by you.
- You acknowledge that the information contained in this site is provided without warranty and in particular we do not represent or warrant that the information is accurate, complete or current or that the use of this site will be uninterrupted or error free, and we exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We have taken reasonable steps to display as accurately as possible the appearance of all products displayed on the website. However we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour or other detailing will exactly reflect the appearance of the product upon delivery.
- Your use of any information or goods on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We will not take responsibility for any discrepancy caused by you when entering your prescription details and pupillary distance and we are not able to refund or replace any prescription lenses once the order has been made. We recommend that great care is taken in entering the correct details when placing your order. If you are unsure about anything we advise that you contact us prior to placing your order.
- Reglazing lenses into customer's own frames are done entirely at the customer's own risk. We will not be liable for damages or loss of frames sent for reglazing .We will not be liable for any breakages occurred during the glazing process as this is also at the customer's own risk.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. Fashion Eyewear is not accountable for the accuracy of material on any third party websites linked to.
- It is the customers responsibility to provide a correct, accessible and secure delivery address. Ownership of the item will pass to you once it has been signed for at the provided delivery address.
You will only own the items once they have been successfully delivered and when Fashion Eyewear have received cleared payment for them in full. Until that time, Fashion Eyewear will retain ownership of the items. Items supplied are not for re-sale.
Fashion Eyewear reserves the right to delete or take action against any account registered on Fashion Eyewear, at any time, for any reason.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Fashion Eyewear, all personnel employed by Fashion Eyewear as well as consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all liability, third party claims, damages and/or costs arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service. This is including, but not limited to, legal fees.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For more information about your statutory rights, please visit the Department of Trade and Industry's Consumer Gateway website at: www.consumerdirect.gov.uk.
Copyright and Trademark
- The copyright of the material contained in the website, together with the website design, text and graphics and their selection and arrangement and all software compilations, underlying source code and software (including applets) belong to us or the providers of such information. All rights are reserved. None of this material may be reproduced or redistributed without our written permission.
- The name "Fashion Eyewear" or any other registered or unregistered trademarks displayed on the Site may not be used without the prior consent of Fashion Eyewear.
- You may retrieve and display the content of the website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, to which both parties submit.
- Any failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not affect our right to enforce the rest of those terms and conditions.